25 mayo 2007

A summer contest

As seen at Lolita's and Heather's, I'm joining in the contest that Ali at Skeins Her Way is sponsoring for this summer. Don't forget to mention in your blog how did you knew about this contest if you decide to join in :)

MY SUMMER KNITTING GOALS

As multitasking knitter, my main goal will be to finish something!!
But let's be honest, once i made up my mind Sockapalooza came across. So ok, just this tiny pair of socks, and then....

  • To finish Maude, promised to my mother in law for her 60's birthday.
  • To finish, at last, Durrow, wich i started last spring, and it is 100% wool. Perhaps L could wear it in winter.
  • To decide wich pattern will suit my mum best for a schawl knitted in this gorgeous mercerized blue cotton, a gift form Désirèe.
  • And....to finish my Pomatomus :)

Isn´t it good that we have such long summers in this end of the world?

2 comentarios:

Heather dijo...

Everything you're making looks great! The sweater seems very challenging.

Verrito dijo...

Te iba a preguntar por el Maude... jeje, buena idea. Pilar use tus post con la foto de tu pefil, em gusta mucho, bueno la use pa decir que me haria un schawl, que no se si es lo mismo que Kiri, pero para mi lo son... :P

Yo ahora trato de terminar mis pomatomus, me queda ya poco, encontre con quien tejer aca y justo ellas partes... buuuu